Updated and enhanced in 2009, this larger Voodoo Tactical MATRIX rucksack 20"T x 11"W x 7"D) combines the best features of the newest high-tech civilian packs with those demanded by the tactical community.
This pack was not designed in a vacuum; military, law enforcement and multiple federal agencies provided input into the design and helped field test this backpack. The result is a comfortable, feature-rich pack designed for the future instead of being mired in the past. For example:
The MATRIX pack is designed for comfort with adjustable, padded shoulder harness and an integral compartment for a hydration bladder (sold separately).
- Designed for the modern warrior, with a zippered laptop compartment and various pockets and pouches for radios, GPS and other electronic instruments.
- Large enough to carry plenty of gear, with a large main compartment and multiple pockets on the sides and rear, but not as big as our Tobago bag. Not counting the pockets, the pack measures 20" tall x 11" wide x 7" deep.
- Includes multiple rows of MOLLE webbing attachment points, or PALs, that allow you to add additional MOLLE compatible pouches and accessories. See our eBay store for an assortment of pouches.
- Made with YKK zippers for durability and performance. Zippers are reverse to help keep out sand and dirt.
- Includes additional straps so you can ad your Voodoo Tactical Drag Bag to the pack.