The LWG100 is a premium winter patrol glove for extreme weather. It is constructed with water and wind resistant materials with a Thinsulate® liner for warmth. The fluid barrier Hytex™ liner is waterproof, yet breathable. A rubberized palm along with the wrapped trigger fingers offer accurate weapon control in an extreme weather glove.
- Ultra III Tech shell material for effective liquid and wind resistance
- Waterproof and breathable Hytex™ linerThinsulate® liner for warmth in cold climates
- Brushed polyester liner for comfortable fit
- Textured rubber palm with DWR water resistance coating
- Contour cut design for natural fit
"HWI gloves are designed by Bill Hatch, the man that many consider to be the father of the tactical glove industry. HWI Gear is Bill's new venture, and his experience and expertise in this market can be seen in the design, performance and quality of these HWI gloves.
HWI Gear is a major supplier of combat gloves to the U.S. Army. They are committed to providing the most innovative, high-quality gloves to the those who serve in law enforcement and the military. We are proud to offer our customers these top-of-the-line gloves."
|Country of Manufacture||Pakistan|
|For Gun Make||No|
|For Gun Model||No|
You May Also Like
Price From: $67.95 $56.95$67.95 You Save 16%
Price From: $49.95 $43.95$49.95 You Save 12%
Price From: $56.95 $34.95$56.95 You Save 39%
Price From: $56.95 $39.99$56.95 You Save 30%