Returns and Exchanges
Need another size, color or wish to make an exchange? Just return your original item following the instructions below. Then login to the store and purchase the color or size you want. We’ll ship it right out to you.
Fast, Hassle-Free Returns
Don’t love your Voodoo gear? Bummer! But don’t despair -- we offer fast, hassle-free returns. Send it back within 30 days of receipt and we’ll refund the cost of your item, usually within just a few days after we get it back.
You do not need a return authorization number, just repackage your item(s) in a safe secure manner and ship them back to us at:
121 S. LaSalle St
Durham, NC 27705
We process most returns in two to three days and aim to get you your money back quickly. It may take your credit card company a day or two to return the funds to you, but we’ll do our part.
We cannot accept returns of the following items:
- Items that offer ballistic protection, such as body armor, armor plates, and ballistic helmets
- Gas masks and filters
- First aid kits and medical supplies, such as QuikClot, sutures, and tourniquets
- Aerosol sprays, such as pepper spray and Mace
- Gun parts that appear to have been installed or used and then removed
- Items that have been altered or otherwise modified
- Clothing that has been laundered
- Boots that have been worn
- Underwear and swimsuits
Boot and Shoe Returns
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of boots or shoes that have been worn or soiled. If you wear them outdoors, you own them, so please do not throw on your new boots, wear them for a shift, and then expect us to take them back.
To ensure a smooth returns process, please follow these instructions:
- Save your packaging materials because all returns must include the branded shoebox which must be shipped back to us in an additional corrugated exterior box for protection.
- Try your new footwear on in your living room or another carpeted area. Lace and zip them up and walk around on the carpet. Make sure they feel comfortable, that the heel doesn’t rise up and that your toes are not cramped or rub against the toe of your boot. If your new shoes or boots do not fit, or you have any doubts about their comfort, repackage them and return them right away. You are welcome to exchange them for another size.
- Do not polish your boots until you are sure you will be keeping them. We cannot accept returns of boots that have been polished.
- You should not wear brand new boots for a full shift and expect them to be perfectly comfortable right out of the box. Most boots need to be broken in. The stiffer and heavier the boots, the more time you need to allow them to adjust to your feet and vice versa. Wear them for a couple hours around the house a few times or on light duty before you depend on them for a ull 8 or 12 hours.
No Restocking Fees
We do not normally assess a restocking fee for items purchased on VoodooTactical.net. However, if you fail to follow our returns policy, we reserve the right to provide only a partial refund or, in extreme cases, no refund.